2017 marks the thirteenth season of the Geneva CSA. We have multiple season length options to fit your schedule and three share sizes available to best fit your family:
- Main – 24 weeks (May 10 – October 18)
- Summer Semester – 15 weeks (May 10 – August 16)
- Fall Semester – 15 weeks (August 23 – November 29)
- Extended Season – 30 weeks (May 10 – November 29)
- Pre-season – 4 weeks (April 12- May 3) SOLD OUT for 2017
Share distribution is on Wednesdays from 4:30 to 6:30. Distribution location may be changing towards the end of the season. Right now we are still in the dining hall at Trinity Church from 4:30-6:30 but this is subject to change!
This year we have Micro shares (4 items a week) available for $15.20 a week, Small shares (6-8 items) for $24.00, and Large shares (10-12 items) for $32.00. We are the only Certified Organic CSA in the area to offer fruit as part of the base share and have fresh cut herbs and hot peppers available on a take what you can use basis throughout the season!