- See us at the Rochester and Palmyra CSA Fairs in March. We'll be in Rochester on March 8 from 1:00 - 3:00 at St. John's Meadows/Brickstone's Wintergarden and on Tuesday March 18 from 6:00 to 8:00pm at the Palmyra Community Library.
- CSA shares are available for all three CSAs - The Transfiguration CSA in Pittsford, the UUCC CSA in Canandaigua, and the Geneva CSA.
- There will be an all-choice micro-share option again in Pittsord (Transfiguration CSA) and Canandaigua (UUCC CSA) again this season.
- The Transfiguration CSA will have a 25 week season this year, 2 weeks longer than last year.
- We will be growing more winter storage crops this season, more winter high tunnel greens and roots, expanding and improving our storage areas so that we can offer a wider range of vegetables through the winter.
- Certified Organic since 2005
- Sustainably growing vegetables and fruits since 2002
- CSAs in Pittsford, Canandaigua, and Geneva, New York
- Farmstand on the farm
- PYO strawberries
- Vegetables and herb transplants
The only Certified Organic U-Pick Strawberries in Ontario County!!!