- See us at the Rochester and Finger Lakes CSA Fairs in February. We'll be in Rochester on February 16 from 1:00 - 3:00 at the Bausch & Lomb Public Library and on February 24 at the NY Wine and Culinary Center in Canandaigua.
- CSA shares are available for all three CSAs - The Transfiguration CSA in Pittsford, the UUCC CSA in Canandaigua, and the Geneva CSA.
- There will be an all-choice micro-share option again in Pittsord (Transfiguration CSA) and Canandaigua (UUCC CSA) again this season.
- Geneva will have a 4 week early season option this year, starting in mid-April. The preseason share will be mainly hightunnel greens and roots, overwintered kale and leeks and depending upon the weather, may also include asparagus and rhubarb.
- We will be growing more winter storage crops this season, more winter high tunnel greens and roots, expanding and improving our storage areas so that we can offer a wider range of vegetables through the winter.
- Certified Organic since 2005
- Sustainably growing vegetables and fruits since 2002
- CSAs in Pittsford, Canandaigua, and Geneva, New York
- Farmstand on the farm
- PYO strawberries
- Vegetables and herb transplants
The only Certified Organic U-Pick Strawberries in Ontario County!!!